Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,224)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council tax payers face £50 rise in bills

Council tax payers face a £50 rise in bills because the recession has left town halls with a £900million black hole. Rock-bottom interest…

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Following Baby P

I seems that Rate payers are going to be landed with a Very large Bill Legal and otherwise Following Councillors and Staffs PC Correct Poli…

Started by Bob Ruggles

12 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

John Seddon - a Must-See Video

A few weeks ago councillors were entertained by one of the Powerpoint presentations we get from time to time from senior officers. I forget…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Jul 29, 2009

David Lammy one of top 10 most influential politicians on Twitter

@DavidLammyMP has been named as one of the top 10 Westminster tweeters by the Independent Harringay councillors Carolyn and Karen are al…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Liz

Council tax to rise for homes with a view

Home owners face paying more council tax simply for enjoying nice views or having a patio or off-street parking. Reports say officials have…

Started by Hugh

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Detailed Area Assembly Agenda

Below is a detailed agenda for the next Area Assembly: Ok, so it's not for the Harringay area. But it'd be nice to have, eh, two weeks a…

Started by Hugh

22 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Cllr Alan deselected for writing Flickr blog

The cllr for Tottenham Hale Alan Stanton is facing deselection by the Labour Group over the use of his Flickr blog to discuss issues around…

Started by Liz

51 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Pressure on school places.

The latest annual school census gives warnings about the problems facing families looking for primary places for their children. This is a…

Started by matt

0 Jul 15, 2009

A Tory in the council chamber

I was wondering why Justin was so excited this morning on Twitter. Now I know. It seems that former Mayor Alan Dobbie has crossed the floor…

Started by Liz

38 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Liz

Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

Hello, Basically do not do this: it is illegal in the Borough of Haringey: but not in every borough. It is a fine of £150 reduced to £90 as…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

22 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service