Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,224)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ring any bells re Haringey Council?

I came across this whilst looking for something else for work. It struck a chord and I couldn't resist paying the few quid to licence its u…

Started by Hugh

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Less than half the public are now happy with their local services.

This from Local Gov.co.uk Council satisfaction ratings have dropped dramatically – and less than half the public are now happy with their…

Started by Liz

1 May 7, 2009
Reply by Liz

Judging Haringey Council's Performance

How do you judge a council like Haringia? How do you catch a cloud and pin it down? How do you find a word that means Haringia?            …

Started by Hugh

2 May 5, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

New at-a-glance leadership info resource on Haringey found

I've added a link to a useful new resource I found today on the London Councils website. It gives the following info on Haringey Council ac…

Started by Hugh

0 May 3, 2009

Now Councils have a duty to involve us

From People & Participation On the first of April 2009 a new Duty to Involve came into force for local authorities and other best valu…

Started by Hugh

1 May 2, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Elections 2009!

Yesterday, The Electoral Commission launched thier GB public awareness campaign for the European Parliamentary and English local government…

Started by Dinendra

0 Apr 28, 2009

Your views sought on the draft housing strategy by Haringey

Haringey Council is calling on local residents to submit their views on a 10-year Draft Housing Strategy which aims to better meet the hous…

Started by Liz

9 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Liz

Key Local Government Changes

A useful little primer aimed at councillors which summarises key changes / legislation affecting local government over the past two or th…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Surveillance Powers Under Review

District Councils have been using RIPA (Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act) to target "minor" offences such as dog fouling and litterin…

Started by Danzigger

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by John D

Council ignored cases of 60 children at "extreme risk" for six months.

The Times carries a story about our council and inaction on child protection. Do not expect to read this account, or anything else that mi…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service