Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Crime, Scams and Policing (1,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Public Consultation on the Policing Priorities 2009-10

This from the Met: We are pleased to invite you to participate in a process to help us set policing priorities for the Metropolitan Police…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 25, 2008

Do you have Neighbourhood Watch in Your Street?

I am reliably informed that there are 17 Neighbourhood Watches (NHWs)listed for Harringay Ward, and I'm not sure how many in the relevant p…

Started by Hugh

10 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Local scams

It's very bad news to hear of the mugging on Seymour Road. Best wishes to the person who got mugged. It's a reminder to be aware, and also…

Started by Helen1

7 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

Met Police Neighbourhood Safety Newsletters for Harringay

See attatched for January's newsletters for both Harringay and St Ann's wards.

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Classical music not working in Manor House tube

Thought it would be of interest to post this. On Saturday my partner was coming up the escalator at Manor House at around 7pm. 3 youths we…

Started by TTTH

5 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by TTTH

moby stolen close to threshers

Just wanted to let people know that I had my moby stolen (from coat pocket so double damm) last night- between bus stop just before threshe…

Started by Carole

3 Dec 28, 2007

Missing window boxes and pots on the Ladder

I was interested in the recent post on problems with window boxes and potted plants going missing from front gardens in streets around the…

Started by Emma

3 Dec 5, 2007
Reply by Emma

Safer Neighbourhoods Survey

The Metropolitan Police have set up an online survey to find out people's concerns in their local area. You can access the survey at: Safer…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 16, 2007

Harringay Ward SNT

There are other ways of making your Neighbourhood safer. Why not consider becoming a volunteer at your local station or joining the Metropo…

Started by Harringay SNT

0 Nov 7, 2007

Sat Nav Theft From Vehicles

This from the Haringey Community Police Consultative Group: Currently Haringey is experiencing an increase in theft from vehicles and sat…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 25, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service