Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lots going on at Railway Fields this Saturday 4th June!!

Friends of Railway Fields Monthly Practical and Meeting, 10-2pm and for the kids, Railway Fields Family Arts Picnic, 11-1.30pm.   Come join…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

1 Jun 1, 2011

Haringey Sustainability Month

From the Sustainable Haringey Network:   Haringey Sustainability Month is once again showcasing green ideas and activities throughout the b…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 27, 2011

Free BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend music festival coming to Hackney for Olympics

BBC Radio 1’s Big weekend will be coming to Hackney next summer to coincide with the run up to the Olympics.  Among the acts already con…

Started by Hugh

0 May 27, 2011

Free play events at Ducketts Common - 29th and 30th May 12-4pm

Started by Liz

0 May 26, 2011

Visit a local garden in June

Open Garden Squares Weekend Sat/Sun 11th/12th June There are 5 venues in Haringey Bowes Park Community Garden (Sat 2-5pm); Edible Landscap…

Started by Liz

0 May 26, 2011

North London Vintage Market - back on June 4th in Crouch End

North London Vintage Market is back for a summer installment of the best in eclectic vintage goods! Over 20 stalls, including a portion o…

Started by ali winstanley

0 May 25, 2011

London Open Box Cup - a boxing spectacle Alexandra Palace Great Hall.

Taking place at Alexandra Palace on Thursday 16th, Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th June 2011 is the UK's largest open boxing tournament, in…

Started by Harringay SNT

0 May 25, 2011

Half-term sport activities

Haringey Council has organised a series of sporting activities for young people for the half term school holiday. Events including footbal…

0 May 25, 2011

This year's Tottenham Carnival cancelled (parade is still on)

This announcement has appeared on the Tottenham Carnival website: Announcement of Cancellation It is with great regret that the Tottenham…

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by pamish

“Play Me, I’m Yours”

Touring internationally since 2008, “Play Me, I’m Yours” is an 'artwork' by artist Luke Jerram. Presented by the City of London Festival in…

Started by Hugh

0 May 22, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service