Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (5,374)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stained glass window fixer? anyone know someone?

Need a replacement stainded glass in lovely old Victorian porch, next to door - quite a lot of glass bits damaged , old, missing....

Started by Sapphireblue

12 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Carol Tennant

Charities who take furniture and or unwanted IT or electrical equipment. Know any?

Wonder if anyone can help with this? From time to time I get guilty and add a bit more to my wiki page about rubbish, recycling and waste…

Started by Liz

6 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by finsburypark

Great place to eat Turkish in Harringay?

I know there are lots of fab places to eat on Green Lanes but can anyone particularly recommend any of the turkish places please? Karen

Started by Karen Alexander

19 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by RuthE

Any ideas for random acts of kindness?

As part of Make a Difference Day on the 25th October, I will be performing some of my own Random Acts of Kindness in the Harringay area. Th…

Started by The Do-Gooder Army

46 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by alistairj

Can you recommend a local dentist?

I need to see a dentist soon!! Can anyone recommend a good/nice one preferably in N4 or N8? I have a long list of ones supposedly accepting…

Started by Suze

6 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Sapphireblue

Grand Parade

Can somebody please do me a favour? I used to live above 37 Grand Parade but can't remember which roads it is sited between. I think it mig…

Started by Chris Smith

4 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Chris Smith

North London Cattery

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good cattery in the North London area. The one I've used in the past (the Dragon Ve…

Started by AndyBarron

8 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Splinx

Short term-let

Does anyone know of a room to rent for two months from the end of October?

Started by Michael

0 Oct 8, 2008

Tickets for children's events tomorrow afternoon

I have two tickets for two children’s music events at King’s Place (Kings Cross) tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately I can’t make it so the t…

Started by Laura

3 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Fireplaces

Hi all, Help required. Any idea where I might be able to get a firedplace to match this one?? Ed

Started by Ed Gorman

8 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Bushy

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service