Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (5,412)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mmm.... Mattison

Hi all, I've been lurking on here for a couple months. My girlfriend and I are looking to rent a flat in Harringay, and this site - beside…

Started by Dan

5 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Dan

HMO problem

Hello I have lived in an HMO on Burgoyne Road since Jan 2005. The house is shared by 10 people, three of which live in a converted attic.…

Started by Mara gardener

8 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Anette

Anyone need a few doors....

We've just had our loft converted and owing to the stinky fire regulations we have had to replace all the doors in our house.... So we hav…

Started by Andrew

7 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Andrew

Bell Seller on Effingham?

Apparently someone on this forum lives in Effingham and sells bells. I'm after a couple for my son's bike and scooter. If that's you (or yo…

Started by Bushy

1 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Does anyone have a car for sale?

I'm looking to buy a second hand car under £2000 preferably a VW Golf diesel, please get in touch if yes

Started by Peter A

0 May 12, 2008

Can you reclaim you council tax?

Just saw this on www.moneysavingexpert.com re. reclaiming your council tax, and thought it might be worth posting it: http://www.moneysavi

Started by Anette

3 May 2, 2008
Reply by Anette

Gardens Bollard

I fear I may be very stupid but I recently got the electric key fob for the bollard from the council and drove round there ready to use it…

Started by LMS

1 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Alison Smith

Photocopy Centre/Stationery Shop in the area

Very often I find I may need to make some photocopies but there doesn't seem any place nearby that I know of to have a decent photocopier:…

Started by Aris M.

0 Apr 18, 2008

fish and chip shop in harringay?

Hi im trying to find my relatives who i have lost contact with. They moved to the UK and opened a fish and chip shop called Blue Dolphine F…

Started by Ching-Hang

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by RuthE

Wifi in Harringay

Hi, Does anyone know of a cafe that has free wifi nearby?

Started by Alex

4 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service