Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jobs / Careers / Self-employment (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanny/babysitter/childcare - short term childcare help need for the next couple of weeks

Due to last minute changes in work commitments I'm looking for some childcare help from now till the end of May. Help looking after two gir…

Started by ant

2 May 16, 2013
Reply by cara howard

An invitation to join a Women Like Us focus group

Would you like to take part in a focus group about an exciting new service that Women Like Us is planning for Haringey women? Women Like Us…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 16, 2013

HAND KNITTERS REQUIRED

Hi there does any one know of anyone who can hand knit jumpers? They will be paid

Started by Shez Shez

6 Apr 2, 2013

CV writing services -recommedation needed

Hello, I was wonderinf if any can recommend a CV writing company? I am redoing my CV but I need the extra support. If anyone recommend a s…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

9 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Lu

Shared Lives Haringey

i manage a Council service  seeking to attract more self employed carers willing to share their homes with vulnerable adults. You will need…

Started by Kieran Cullen

0 Mar 5, 2013

Local charity seeking part time Administrator

I work for a local charity called Student Action for Refugees (STAR) and we are looking for an Administrator, the details and application p…

Started by Takaokagiejin

4 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Branch Out! Free Horticultural training for 16-25 yr olds in East London

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 26, 2013

Job hunting help in Haringey (and surroundings)

I've recently found out that I'm going to be made redundant next month from my job, so am starting to look for new positions. I would dearl…

Started by Sharon

7 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sharon

Seeking temporary employment

I am currently in-between jobs so am seeking temporary employment until I am able to take on a permanent position. My background is within…

Started by Rebecca

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Jane Garrett

How to pay 10% tax on £100,000 income

First, you need to be outside of PAYE and you need to be a freelancer. Essentially you are a one person limited liability company that cont…

Started by John McMullan

16 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service