Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jobs / Careers / Self-employment (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanny

Hi. I'm looking for an experienced nanny for 3 days a week, starting in February, to look after 2 children (aged 18 months and 3.5 yrs). If…

Started by Mandip

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Mandip

Need a helping hand?

Hi I am a Ladder resident and I am looking for some p/t cleaning work in private houses, whether it is a blitz one-off Christmas or a regul…

Started by Gill

4 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Gill

Career change : how to get into teaching? (without going back to school)

Having spent the past ten+ years facing a computer screen I have decided to dedicate the rest of my working life to people. Nice thought, b…

Started by Isabelle

71 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

Looking for a part time employee to do some promotion for us

Hi  We're a personal training company based in finsbury park looking for a person to hand out fliers outside the station to potential custo…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

0 Dec 14, 2012

Someone to deliver 5000 leaflets

Hi I am looking for someone to deliver 5000 leaflets on the ladders and surrounding areas making people aware of our cat sitting service. I…

Started by Kevin O'Shea

19 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Kerry-Ann Goode

Part-time Events Manager Needed

A London based media and music project is looking for a part-time Events Manager for a specific monthly event. We would be grateful if you…

Started by Nikki - Sound Advice UK

0 Dec 13, 2012

Cash for employers of new jobs in the creative industries in Haringey

Campaigner for jobs in the creative industries, New Deal of the Mind, is launching a new project with Haringey Council to create more cr…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 30, 2012

Babysitter

Hi We have revently moved to Oakdale Road with our one year old daughter. We are looking for an occasional babysitter who lives in the area…

Started by Michelle Sidhu

2 Nov 20, 2012

Digital creative / artworker / freelancer for local small biz

I run a small, one person business manufacturing electronic musical instruments and effects. I'm looking into the feasibility of outsourcin…

Started by abstractjuz

2 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by abstractjuz

Looking for a Santa

I'm looking for a Santa for our Christmas Markets in December. Are you CRB checked and interested, then please email me: jessica@foxycooks.…

Started by Jessica

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Jessica

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service