Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jobs / Careers / Self-employment (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The London Living Wage - Week....

Mayor Boris Johnson is a surprising backer of the London Living Wage. He's pragmatic at least, anything employers don't cover in the bare m…

Started by John McMullan

3 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Outreach officer for Veolia

Job advertised in local Jobcentres migh amuse those suffering uncollected bins and recycling. "To engage with residents to promote effectiv…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Oct 25, 2012

Job opportunity: P/T Outreach Worker at Hornsey Vale Community Centre

14hrs per week Fixed term contract to March 2015 - £11,046 per annum Following a successful bid to the Voluntary Sector Investment Fund adm…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 24, 2012

A general query re. those of you in the creative industries looking for temporary work

I've lots of experience in the creative industries myself, in an administrative/secretarial capacity and I'm interested to know if any of y…

Started by Cath English

9 Sep 28, 2012

Lovely nanny looking for work closer to home

My neighbourcame over from Hungary two years ago speaking little English. She has been working as a nanny for two families for nearly two y…

Started by Jenny

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Suze

Do the Victorian Half Houses in N15 have single brick party wall's? Wondering about the noise!

Does anyone know if the party wall's on Langham Road are single brick or half a brick with the joining house. We are looking at a terraced …

Started by Dee

6 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Dee

Jobs: Two environmental contracts with the RSPB based at Hampstead Heath

Full details on RSPB website Project Manager Education and Training Officer

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 13, 2012

Turkish translator-in-residence at the Free Word Centre

And if you're interested in Turkish literature, the Free Word Centre has a Turkish translator-in-residence: Canan Marasligil. http://www.fr

Started by Helen1

0 Aug 4, 2012

Advice wanted for young person seeking extra work for one month

I'm hosting a 17y old French student (male) who's in London for the Summer. He's lovely, speaks French and Italian but his English is reall…

Started by Isabelle

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

Young person seeking extra work for one month (beginner in English, but speaks French and Italian)

I'm hosting a 17y old French student (male) who's in London for the Summer. He's lovely, speaks French and Italian but his English is reall…

Started by Isabelle

0 Jul 19, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service