Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (997)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fascinating model of London's greatest ever bridge

(Image: ©Katie Wignall) I recently discovered a model of the wonderful medieval London Bridge in a Wren Church near to the Monument. Chatt…

Started by Hugh

6 Dec 8, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Good News on the New River Path 'New Cut'?

I've missed the New River Path since its been closed off. When it's in service, it makes a walk to all points west an enjoyable journey r…

Started by Hugh

11 Dec 5, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Santa's Sleigh round Harringay, Hornsey, Crouch End and Muswell Hill | Supporting local food banks

Throughout December Hornsey Round Table will be towing Santa and his Sleigh around Harringay (Ladder only), Hornsey, Crouch End, West Gre…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 4, 2023

More electric charging points for the Ladder & Woodlands Park

Started by Hugh

7 Nov 18, 2023
Reply by KatieH

Hakata update on Harringay traffic works leaves questions

Last night, in his role as Member for Climate Action, Environment and Transport, and Deputy Leader of the Council, Mike Hakata addressed a…

Started by Hugh

25 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by Brian Ahearne

St Paul's Harringay | New War memorial dedication

There was a short ceremony prior to the 11:00 service today (12th November), outside St Paul's Church to mark the hanging of the new war…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 12, 2023

Car vs Bike Warham Road, 6 Nov

Spotted as I was walking home from Crouch End this week. A car emerging from Allison Road hit a bike travelling south along Wightman. As…

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 11, 2023
Reply by IanB

Lost Coot on Green Lanes

I was rather surprised when going to catch a bus outside Iceland to find one of my fellow queuers was a coot! It seemed unharmed and largel…

Started by Liz

9 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Thames Water make point that New River path really completely closed

Earlier this week someone 'unofficially' reopened the Hampden end of the closed New River path. This morning Thames Water workers arrived…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by Lyn Weber

Big hole opened up on New River Path

The New River riverbank hole today Walking along the New River Ptah behind Wightman Road today, Gill and her dog George weer confronted w…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service