Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (997)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Warehouse Event Pictures

Following the quick write up yesterday, here are a few more pictures and links to some of the music we heard:   Catwalk Place was an intere…

Started by Hugh

7 May 9, 2013
Reply by ingo pless

Building T K Maxx (Pictures)

You can't get very near to the building site at the Arena Shopping Park, but you can get glimpses. They're knocking seven shades of hell…

Started by Hugh

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by Andy H

Harringay Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Arena Design Centre - one of the centres of Harringay's Warehouse District   I shared my picture (above) yesterday with Ingo, one of th…

Started by Hugh

6 May 1, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Award for Harringay Traders Champion

Shefik Mehmet (right) with Harringay Traders' Association partner Rob Tao at Friday's celebration lunch in Selale Last Friday saw a gather…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 28, 2013

Hidden treats at Harringay's Hidden Cinema

The first members of the audience settle in to this unique cinema environment   Yesterday saw the first event at the Organ Factory's new Hi…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Juliawoo

Spring worth the wait for Harringay's street gardeners

Spring sure made us wait this year but now she's here, she's dazzling! Street gardeners in Harringay are being rewarded with some wonderful…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 25, 2013

Massive Success for Massive Jumble

Jumble Organisers, sisters Adina (left) and April (right) with their friend cakemaker in chief, Ruth   Today's 'Jumble is Massive' organise…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Ann Kozlowski-Hunt

New Turnpike Lane Street Art

Picture: Hugh   A huge 20 foot high street art mural appeared on Waldegrave Road off Turnpike Lane last night. A van parked right next to i…

Started by Hugh

11 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Reggie Hannan

"Street Art" (Literally) on Colina Mews

On my way between the Massive Jumble and the Organ Factory Cinema this afternoon (more of both soon), I found my first graffiti/ street art…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 21, 2013

Is Harringay the Entrepreneurial Hub of the Borough?

Does data from Companies House suggest that Harringay and Bounds Green are the entrepreneurial heart of the borough? Data from Companies H…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service