Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (997)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coliseum Building under renewed threat of Betting shop lease

Yesterday I received the following email which I have forwarded to the GLSG and avid Lammy. So far I have heard back from Any Newman at the…

Started by Hugh

28 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

New Cinema & Entertainment Space for Crouch End this Summer

Boom-Tish! promoter Tom Barrie is converting the Music Palace premises in central Crouch End into a multi-purpose entertainment venue incl…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 22, 2013

Bye Bye Blockbuster Crouch End?

Under threat? Long established Blockbuster in Crouch End, Photo by quite peculiar   Blockbuster Crouch End has been a feature of the Crouch…

Started by Hugh

8 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Lucy Fielding

Big Green Bookshop Want Suggestions for Wood Green Literary Festival 2013

The 2013 Wood Green Literary Festival, organised by the Big Green Bookshop, will see events in the bookshop itself as well as in the Mall…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 21, 2013

Million Women Rise to Open Project Space in Blackstock Road

Million Women Rise (MWR), established in 2007 by award-winning campaigner Sabrina Qureshi, is a coalition of ordinary women who want to s…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 20, 2013

Harringay Festival 2013 to Make Way for Regeneration on Green Lanes

Wot No Festival!                                                                                                               Photo: Mark:…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 18, 2013

New River Festival in the Making

The coldest meeting I've ever attended - outside at the Finsbury Park Cafe I joined a very well attended meeting this afternoon in Finsbur…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Snow Day Harringay

A couple of snaps taken during the school run (walk...slow walk...slow walk throwing snowballs walk)   Got any photos to share of the fir…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Stephen Middleton

School funding, winners and losers with latest funding round

I saw a friend today who was spitting mad because her daughter's school head had sent out a letter saying that, of the additional funding f…

Started by Alison P

19 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by JJ B

A Ladder Local 'Reads Something He Loves'

Ladder local, Colin Heinink reads a favourite piece fro podcast 'Read Me Something You Love'     Photo: RMSYL   'Read Me Something You Love…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service