Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Al Fath - much more than a butcher! (and a campaign for Algerian pastries on Green Lanes)

Here's a quick shout out to Al Fath on Green Lanes, near The Old Ale Emporium, opposite Barclays.  I first went in to try their rotisserie…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

12 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Now double the chance to get your nuts hot in Harringay

If you've been down to the hood today (or over the last week). you'll have seen that we now have a second Hot Nuts in Harringay - bigger sw…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 13, 2012

Belly dance restaurant for Hornsey

A 'upmarket' Middle Eastern-inspired restaurant and cocktail bar is set to open in the site of the former Pumphouse in New River Village, o…

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Kay

bike shops

can any one recommend a bike SHOP for kids bikes? we'd like to take our 8 year old to a shop (note, not online!) to buy a bike with her for…

Started by clare de l

14 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Kay

Opening Times for Finsbury Park Garden centre

Does anyone know what time the 'garden centre' is open in Finsbury Park? I ran past it this morning, with no money in tow, couldn't stop t…

Started by Amanda

7 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Jessica

More Harringay Gear from Tao Sports

Looks like there are some new designs and BB caps from Rob at Tao Sports - just south of Seymour on Green Lanes. (Photo: Rob Chau)

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

Three more supersized Turkish restuarants on the way in Harringay

I've been told that planning permission has now been granted for three more Turkish restaurants on Green Lanes to expand to double shop pre…

Started by Hugh

17 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Alterations / Tailors

Just FYI, George's on Wightman Road only does serious tailoring (suits etc). I tried to take some trousers there for alterations but he was…

Started by neiltingley

9 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Geoff

Wooow @ Harringay Market

Can I just say, that I saw Jessica first raise the idea on HoL about a market in Harringay about 3-4 months ago and the way she has just gr…

Started by Seema Chandwani

25 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by RWF

Kids' shoes

Hi Can anyone recommend a shoe shop for children in Crouch End? ( I am assuming there is one there...) With reasonable prices......I am sic…

Started by GillianM

8 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by JulieB

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service