Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottle Apostle - ten days old

Bottle Apostle opened in Park Road just ten days ago and it's already becoming a firm favourite with locals. Today was my first opportun…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

Local residents “discover” Vietnamese restaurant

We've been asked to post the following by Joyce Rosser on behalf of the Hornsey N8 Group: There has been a restaurant called Phong Hai on…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 10, 2012

I Want To Recommend....Mauritian restaurant Le Chamarel

Instead of opting to go to Jashan on a Sunday evening with my family visiting for Easter, we had forgone the safe option and decided to try…

Started by Taz Gray

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Tilly

Arena Bank Holiday opening

Hi all Does anyone here happen to know if/when Homebase and Next Home are opening in the Arena shopping park today? I know that Sainsbury's…

Started by Abi

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Shaun walsh

Sandero

I don't get it. From the Haringey planning page it seems they put an application to convert a travel agents into a coffee shop and install…

Started by Harringay Birder

113 Apr 6, 2012

Harringay Market Update

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know that we've found a venue for the market:   North Harringay Primary School's playground!!!   It's i…

Started by Jessica

9 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Maria Law

New "Polski Sklep" - Polish shop.

Another Polish food shop is opening up this weekend on GL, in one half of the old Trehantiri Greek record shop opposite the Arena. I think…

Started by Maddy

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Weanie Beans: coffee from Harringay's warehouse district

Last week I met with Adeline Towers who runs her growing coffee business, Weanie Beans, from amidst the live-work spaces and music studios…

Started by Hugh

7 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Hugh

New Mediterranean fish restaurant opening on Wightman Road

At the northern end of Wightman just past the mosque. Doesn't look like it'll be too long now.    

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Hugh

La Vina going al fresco

Seems La Vina have got over their planning hurdles and are finally erecting their outdoor terrace next to Moka on Wightman Road. The shi…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service