Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is anyone interested in forming a local business networking group in the area?

Hi, I run a gardening company and I was wondering if anyone else out there would like to occasional meet up to share ideas, get things off…

Started by Matt

55 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Andreas Michli wants to sell up - reputable property developer needed!

Our beloved Andreas has had enough. If anyone knows anyone who has the capacity to develop the entire block of property that he owns (the c…

Started by Liza

5 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Hidden Harringay grocer-cum-general store and carpet shop

Tucked away behind Selale (near Tesco's) on Salisbury Parade is a Turkish grocer-cum-general store and a separate carpet store that had esc…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Design from the basement of the Salisbury

I first met Sam and Nick a few weeks back and was quite taken with the way they juggle working evening shifts in The Salisbury with running…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 20, 2012

Shop next to the Salisbury now up for grabs

The shop next to the Salisbury is now up for grabs. Let's imagine what might go there.    

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Hugh

ADA Centre opening soon!

Ummmm.......great!?!?     Anyone got any idea what one of dem is? Google offerings include: Association of Drainage Authorities American…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Moka Wednesdays

Hello everyone -  While the scrabble night is still very much in the works, I've gone ahead with developing something I am very passionate…

Started by moka

5 Mar 16, 2012

Travel Holidays lease up for sale

The two-shop Travel Holidays between Hewitt & Allison is up for rent.   What treat this time? Lemme guess a Turkish restaurant?    

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Anette

Hala Reopens

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by linka

Happy Birthday Big Green!

I popped into the Big Green Bookshop in Wood Green today to say Happy Birthday and managed to snap Simon and Tim about to share their birth…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 10, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service