Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost black & white cat - Duckett Rd/Cavendish Rd N4

Our cat has been missing since early evening on Friday 25th April. He is a big, short haired, black & white cat, 4yrs old, bit overweig…

Started by tulips

4 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by tulips

Missing Grey and White young cat in Tottenham

Hi, Please get in touch if you find a grey and white, fairly long-haired young neutered male cat, with unusual light grey eyes, wandering a…

Started by Claire Entwistle

9 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Claire Entwistle

Unfortunate sight in chestnuts park

I'm really sorry to say I saw a dead cat in Chestnuts park 3 days ago. It looked like it was a black cat but I didn't get close enough to s…

Started by phb

3 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Tabby and white kitten found

We found a tabby and white kitten this evening in Kimberley Gardens. She looks about 8 to 10 weeks old. We can't keep her indefinitely as w…

Started by Pat C

5 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Kim

Small black cat with broken leg?

Was around our front garden 9ish this morning? Tried to catch it to take to the animal shelter.

Started by C-hemp

4 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Lauren

lost kitten

Seems to be a little kitten hanging out on beresford road on the left side of the road as you're going down (also by the lane at back of ja…

Started by snoot

5 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Sam R

Cat on Burgoyne Road

This cat keeps visiting us and even tries (quite desperately) to get into our flat. I wondered if anyone knows the cat? I wanted to check t…

Started by Salsa

6 Apr 13, 2014

Dog boarding kennel recommendation

Can anyone recommend a dog boarding kennel? We will need one later in the year. Thanks

Started by Bee

6 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by byl999

Home needed for shy cat

Hi all, I have recently moved into a property and found out afterwards that one of my new housemates is allergic to cats. The last thing I…

Started by Alexandra

12 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Unlikely, but have you lost a peahen?

I was in the garden this afternoon and at one point idly thought that the child shouting in the distance sounded like a peacock. A little l…

Started by Mike C

2 Apr 5, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service