Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you missing a kitten?! On Stanhope Gardens, multi coloured/tortoise-shell/6 weeks old/tame...?!

If any of the above applies, or you're in the market for such an addition to your household and could give it a temporary home until the ow…

Started by Cralos

5 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by tania

Found Ginger Cat

We have a small ginger male cat which seems to be living in our garden. He has been there for four days pretty much all the time and is beg…

Started by KTDot

13 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Anette

Lost Spaniel Lonnie near Hermitage Road (via @HJMcQueerie)

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Found dog

We've found a fawn coloured female mastiff type dog this morning. I'm going to call the dog warden when they open at 9 but if its yours ple…

Started by Jemma

9 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by tulips

FOUND: YOUNG BLACK CAT

Hey there, We found a young (maybe 6-12 months?) black cat outside our front door, pretty frightened, but clearly used to human contact and…

Started by William Booth

9 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by William Booth

Has anyone lost a little fluffy white dog?

Some friends found one today near the entrance to the Parkland Walk in Muswell Hill.  Please let me know if you have, or know someone else…

Started by Cath English

0 Jul 20, 2013

Found: tiny black kitten

We were walking along the path from Ridge Road past Chettle Court to Mount View Road this morning and found a tiny black kitten asleep in t…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

8 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Sharon

2 black kittens looking for a home

Hi We found a black kitten a couple of weeks ago in Lordship Rec, N17, the only response to the Found posters we put up locally was someone…

Started by maugan

7 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Loz Pickering

Recommendation for a vet

Can anyone recommend a vet in the N15 area?  We've got a cat needs chipping and it would be good to have her registered somewhere locally '…

Started by Ali

11 Jul 3, 2013

Lost dog? Lurcher type

Came across a lost looking dog on the New River this morning, the Wightman Road bit that runs up to near Hornsey station. She (I think!) wa…

Started by Eilidh

5 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Jemma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service