Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone recommend a decent - and reliable - roofer?

We've been let down twice by 2 different roofers this year and problem still not been fixed.Any suggestions gratefully received. (Unless th…

Started by KatyT

11 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Alec Turner

Required: Tree remover and Someone to change internal architraves

Hello I was wondering whether anyone would be able to recommend: 1. Someone who can remove the 6 foot trees outside my front window (we are…

Started by Samantha Johnson

3 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Constantina

odd jobs

Anyone know of someone who could do an assortment of very small odd jobs for me as soon as possible, please?

Started by Stella Cattini

9 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Alec Turner

Someone to set up smart tv with virgin Tivo box and hi fi

Hi My husband has bought a smart tv which he wants to set up to work with the Tivo and hi fi and wifi. The instructions for the TV are almo…

Started by Cathie

9 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Cathie

WANTED: gardener

Hello I am looking for a gardener or two gardeners to do a clear-out and rethink of our garden. Jobs include: - taming shrubs - hacking bac…

Started by Cml

2 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Stella Cattini

chimney sweep recomendation.

hello there  we need to give our chimney a clean inside,has anyone used any service recently to do this?good recommendations? thank you all

Started by Marta Neves

3 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Computer SOS

I had a laptop meltdown this afternoon - joy - just as I was about to start an important piece of work. Anyway to cut a very long story sho…

Started by AntK

17 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

Space in a nanny share available

Hi all We have a great nanny who has been looking after our daughter (who will be 2 in October) from when she was 1 year old. The family we…

Started by Salsa

1 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Mandip

Exterior of house painted - who to recommend

HI All Who are the currently recommendable contractors for doing this? My front of house needs some TLC. Given that the front of the house…

Started by Jonny

7 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Nanny available to share in Turnpike Lane area

Hi We have a great nanny 4 days a week (Monday - Thurs) who looks after my 5 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter. My daughter starts afternoo…

Started by Mandip

0 Aug 11, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service