Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ipad screen repair

Does anyone know where I can get an ipad mini screen replaced in the local area? Many thanks in advance. Emma

Started by Emma S

3 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Back door supplier recommendation?

I want to replace a glazed back door and I'm thinking about wood or aluminium. Any recommendations ? I don't want to go to Everest.

Started by Anna

2 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Anna

Secondary Glazing costs + tradesman recommendations

Looking forward to another cold winter, am thinking of getting secondary glazing for my sash windows. Does anyone have: Recommendations fo…

Started by James Ingram

10 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by James Ingram

Secondary double glazing?

I'm thinking of installing secondary glazing in my front room, as it's always so cold in there. Has anyone done this, and could recommend a…

Started by Maddy

1 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by tulips

Anyone available this week for some shelf construction?

I'm looking for someone who can fix up some shelves, already made, some time this week, from Wednesday. let me know if you're available. Th…

Started by Stella Cattini

2 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Stella Cattini

Excellent handy man/carpenter recomendation

Just had the pleasure of meeting Allan Briggs, a local carpenter and handy man, and I wanted to leave a recommendation to anyone looking to…

Started by Marta Neves

8 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Saddic

Our lovely nanny looking for one or two extra days work a week

Our amazing and very experienced nanny who has 19 years experience working in nurseries and for families, is looking for a local family to…

Started by Jo W

1 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by dbh1954

New Home and in need of Trades - kitchen fitter/floorer/Patio

Hello all,  We have recently moved to the area and fallen victim of The Rogue Trader. We need to assess whether the damp that the trader ha…

Started by Aysem Monaco

6 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Aysem Monaco

Shed dismantling and ground levelling...

I have an old shed which needs to be dismantled and disposed of, and also the base and ground beneath it to be levelled, and all rubble etc…

Started by Stella Cattini

8 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by sophia c

Good electrician wanted

Hello, we've recently moved to the Bounds Green/Alexandra Park area and are looking for a trustworthy and reliable electrician to potential…

Started by EllieM

7 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Chris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service