Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sash window expert(?) needed

Can anyone help? I'm looking for someone to fix or possibly replace one of our Edwardian style sash windows that has taken a bit of a batte…

Started by Abi

13 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Anna

Painter/ Handyman required, N8 - any good recommendations for someone who won't let you down?

Hello, I am hoping someone will be able to pass on a good recommendation of trusty workmen. We moved to the area last year and are in need…

Started by Mrs Birch

14 Jul 16, 2014

scaffolding and painting exterior of house

Hi all Please can someone recommend a scaffolding company and someone to paint the exterior of our house. We are waiting on quotes from Rad…

Started by Salsa

15 Jul 16, 2014

House painter recommendation - Michael Nevrides

After a long searching for a local painter to decorate our front wall of the house we found Michael who has been running in this business f…

Started by Marek

7 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Seeking childminder recommendations

We're looking for a local childminder for our 1 year old baby from sept 2014. Sadly it looks like Bahar doesn't have availability. We'd be…

Started by GenevieveP

3 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Anna-Zohra Tikly

Local Builders

Hello everyone, We're (hopefully!) completing on a house on Beresford Rd within the next few weeks and need to get the whole property refur…

Started by Max

7 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Max

is there a babysitter available in the ladder for 2 hours on monday morning?

Hello Dear neighbours, we are looking for a babysitter recommendation that would be available this monday morning for 2 hours,and eventuall…

Started by Marta Neves

3 Jul 13, 2014

Astro turf installation and thoughts

Hi guys,  We are thinking of having some fake grass put in our garden. There are plenty of places selling the stuff, but does anyone know a…

Started by HST

9 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by JD

Great and reliable local accountant recommended

As a small gardening co. we have been using Bailie Martin Accountants for the last two years and find them very knowledgeable, efficient an…

Started by Matt

0 Jul 11, 2014

Help! Kitchen sink collapse - what sort of tradesman do I need to call?

My very heavy butler sink has partially collapsed due to the kitchen unit supporting it rotting from water damage.  Who do I need to call t…

Started by Kumari

9 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Kumari

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service