Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plumber recommendation

We recently had some work done in the house by Chris Williams, having seen a recommendation for him on HoL. We were really pleased with his…

Started by Monica B

5 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Blob

accountant required

Hi, does anyone know and reccomend a accountant in the area with good service and rates for self employed clients? Regards, B

Started by Bulent Ozlem

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by tulips

BUILDERS REQUIRED

Will be looking to extend my property up and out - need reliable and reasonably priced builders - waiting for planning permission.

Started by Shez Shez

5 Jun 21, 2014

Man with van needed - recommendations?

Hello Looking for a man with a van on Sat 3 Nov for a couple of hours in the morning to move some furniture into storage. I'm finding it h…

Started by RNM

8 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Tony Bentley

Gardner recommendation

I found David watts through haringey online. He did some general tidying up for me and was very reasonable and pleasant to have around. He…

Started by elizabeth read

0 Jun 20, 2014

urgent-washing machine

can anyone help me, please   can you recommend a plumber/electrician who can repair my washing machine    my tiny kitchen is flooded

Started by sally mustoe

2 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by sally mustoe

help wanted

can you recommend a plumber/electrician to repair my washing machine, please?    my kitchen floor is flooded and delivery people keep ringi…

Started by sally mustoe

15 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by John D

Original paths restoration

Our path is now in such poor condition that every time it rains we loose more and more tiles.  Can anyone recommend someone who can restore…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Philip

Gardening help

I am in need of someone to sort out my garden, cutting lawn hedge and general tidy up. Probably a days work. Anyone know of someone to reco…

Started by elizabeth read

3 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by cheryl

Handyman for Bike shed

I need a bike shed installed in my front garden, and I think it might need a concrete base, or at least the ground flattened. Can anyone re…

Started by SP

12 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by SP

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service