Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Architect

Hi All, Can any of you reccomend someone to draw up plans for a side return and kitchen extension on the ladder? Many thanks, Rupert

Started by Rupert porter

14 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Seeking Builder familiar with submitting local planning applications

Was told by the Duty Planning Officer that even though we own a share of freehold in a conversion, we need to submit a planning application…

Started by James Ingram

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Steve

UPVC Sash Windows

We recently had our front window replaced by these guys: www.amesglass.com and they did a brilliant job.  They are local and Simon was real…

Started by Tanya

9 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Electrician to install an electric oven

I'm looking for an electrician to install an oven for me.  Anyone got any recommendations?

Started by Betty Careless

3 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by kiki_beresford_road

Cleaner recommended

My regular cleaner is returning to work after stopping for a new baby last October.  For the eight months she has been away, she organised…

Started by Dick Harris

1 May 31, 2014
Reply by Ms

Cushion cover

Hi I just wondered if anyone knows where I could get a cushion cover made? I have the cushion and the material but sadly not the skills to…

Started by LMS

3 May 29, 2014
Reply by Liz

Wanted: Face Painter!

Hi, I'm looking for a face painter for three upcoming events. Can anyone recommend a local face painter? Thanks.

Started by Jessica

5 May 27, 2014
Reply by Hannie P.

PC repairs by Marek

I have been aware of Marek from the many recommendations on HoL over several years. So when my laptop went kaput I contacted him on Friday…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 May 24, 2014

Urgent - man with a van needed on Tuesday!

Can anyone recommend a man with a van to dismantle two beds and move a fridge freezer and a few other bits? Thanks

Started by Emma S

4 May 24, 2014
Reply by Emma S

Painter / Decorator Wanted

Hi, we are looking to have our flat re-painted in the near future - would be great if you could recommend local tradesmen to paint a 2-bedr…

Started by Hamilton Arroyo

6 May 23, 2014
Reply by Nora

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service