Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roofer and Painter

Hi everyone, Does anybody have any recent recommendations for a roofer and painter.  We want to get the outside of the house painted and th…

Started by J Swaby

16 May 13, 2014
Reply by J Swaby

Tree Surgeon recommends please

I have a garden flat in Muswell Hill and I have foolishly allowed a Leylandia to grow to a height of about 60' or more. My neighbours are b…

Started by Philip

5 May 12, 2014
Reply by Philip

Pete the leak Dr - Marvellous Plumber!

Just to say that Pete basically saved me from a complete meltdown at the weekend. I had some ongoing problems with bathroom leaks and an in…

Started by Hopping Mad

9 May 11, 2014
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Local tailor/alterations

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for tailoring or alterations in the area? For reasons best known to himself…

Started by Cogan Jameson

4 May 11, 2014
Reply by Lauren

My Harringay driving instructor recommendation

I'd like to recommend Ali at BSM. I passed 1st time with 28 hours of lessons 3 weeks before my due date. Passed 1st time just under 30 hour…

Started by Elakarel

0 May 10, 2014

Nanny to share

Hi there I have a lovely nanny who looks after my 2 children for 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday). My son is at reception at Belmont sch…

Started by Mandip

1 May 9, 2014
Reply by Sandra

Piano teacher

Hello, My luck on piano teachers for our kids has been dismal. We've had a couple of private ones and then we started lessons at South Harr…

Started by Hugo Read

6 May 8, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

cleaner wanted for 1 day

Hi, I currently rent out my 2 bedroom flat on green lanes and will be in between tenancies on the 31st May. i am looking for a really good…

Started by smileygirl2010

4 May 8, 2014
Reply by smileygirl2010

chiropodist recommendation please!

Can anyone recommend a good chiropodist!   Thank you.

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

4 May 6, 2014
Reply by MICHELLE HOWARD

Joiner needed to make internal doors

We need to replace our kitchen door with a fire door but because the size isn't standard (it's a bit narrower), it needs to be made-to-meas…

Started by MD

5 May 6, 2014
Reply by MD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service