Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Piano lessons

Hi! I'm seeking a piano teacher in the N8 area. I've been making noises on keyboards since I could prop myself on my grandad's organ now de…

Started by Ms Terrington

2 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Looking for jeweller for getting a ring resized

@HarringayOnline Looking for jeweller recommendation for getting a ring resized  — bear_faced_lady (@bear_faced_lady) January 12, 2014

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Tara-Lee Platt

Physiotherapy?

Can anyone recommend a good local physiotherapist? I broke my arm a few months ago and it's still not right - had one appointment on NHS bu…

Started by Maddy

2 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Michele

House sitter recommended

I have a house and garden, two cats, a dog and a goldfish and so need a fairly regular house sitter to keep everything alive and in order w…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Julia Richards-Davies

Urgent fence repair

We had a couple of fence panels blow over in the recent storm and the person we arranged to get round to fix them has let us down. Can anyo…

Started by MLBuckers

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Matt

Can anyone recommend a catflap fitter / landscape gardener / guitar teacher

I am looking for someone to fit a catflap, re-model our garden and also teach guitar to my son.   It doesn't have to be the same person - I…

Started by Harringay Birder

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Stuart

After school childcare needed 2 days a week

We're looking for someone to collect our daughter from North Harringay primary school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We live in Bounds Green so…

Started by sally herbert

1 Jan 8, 2014

Recommendations for a roman blind expert

I've got a couple of mildly complicated problems with some roman blinds that need sorting, so I'm looking for a curtains expert who doesn't…

Started by Mark Pack

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by GillianM

Need someone to replace kitchen floor

Hello, Can anyone recommend a floorer? Someone to take up the old tiles, level the floor out and lay some new laminate. Cheers, Caitlin

Started by Caitlin

4 Jan 6, 2014

Fencing recommendation - Lifestyle Gardens

We recently moved into the area and had to get a new fence installed between us and the neighbours. After debating whether to go for cheap…

Started by Robyn

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by jonship

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service