Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Know anyone good with guttering? Do not use Kandoo.

I tried to get my guttering fixed a year ago and struggled to find anybody local. The person i did find cost £100 which seemed pretty steep…

Started by MaryW

7 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

Nanny / nanny share wanted - 4 days a week

Hi I'm looking for a nanny or nanny share 4 days a week - to look after a 4 year old boy & 2 year old girl. It will involve the school…

Started by Mandip

5 Oct 5, 2013

Does anyone have any local Roofer recommendations?

I've a small leak in my roof, and need to get it looked at.  Has anyone used anyone that they particularly recommend? Thanks.

Started by Lolup43

3 Oct 4, 2013

Bay window sills replacement

Took me ages to find someone who could replace a big wrap-around concrete bay window cill and would recommend Jay Sinclair (who also replac…

Started by Alison

0 Oct 2, 2013

Can anyone recommend a great carpenter?

I am looking for a carpenter to put up picture rails in a small house. Any recommendations? Thank you Wendy

Started by Wendy McManus

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by gbee

Wills - any recommendations for local solicitors?

We are wanting to make wills - does anyone have a recommendation for a local law practice? Thanks.

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

3 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by steve

Very experienced and fearless architect ?

We have a great and urgent need for a very experienced and fearless architect to take on the council on our behalf. Just for an extension…

Started by Kris

2 Sep 27, 2013

Bathroom fitter - recommendations wanted

I'm looking to have a new bathroom fitted and haven't had much joy with the older recommendations on HoL. I've received quotes from Charlie…

Started by Nick G-T

3 Sep 26, 2013

removal firm - any recommendations/companies to avoid

Hello, I'm looking for a great and reasonably priced removal company who won't trash our stuff or the paintwork etc of the houses we are le…

Started by Mrs Baylis

6 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Mrs Baylis

Sound proofing

Hi everyone.  Has anyone had experience of sound-proofing a floor?  To stop sound travelling to the flat below.  A carpet won't be enough,…

Started by Marian Leatherby

7 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Marian Leatherby

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service