Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation for Faire Design and Build

I recently had a water damaged ceiling in my kitchen replaced byFaire Design and build (Ross and Basir) and can thoroughly recommend them.…

Started by Terry Mann

0 Mar 6

Yet another recommendation for Lee Murphy of LA Roofing!

We had a leak in our roof and I rang Lee. He came to look at the problem, explained what he was going to do and we agreed a time and price.…

Started by Simon Jones

0 Mar 4

Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

Long story, but would anyone who has used Dan James for their loft conversion relatively recently be willing to have a chat with me about t…

Started by Rosalind

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

Kitchen extension - recommendations?

Hello there. I'm in the early stages of planning a kitchen extensions - out into the side return of a typical ladder house.  I know various…

Started by Clare Heal

1 Mar 1
Reply by Donna FT

New timber windows

Hi any recommendations besides the 2 advertising on here? I looked into The Sash Window Workshop and was surprised that they are based some…

Started by Leo V

2 Mar 1
Reply by Sandy

Assitance moving furniture around

Does anyone know a couple of strong persons who can help me move couple of heavy pieces  within my house. Either working as a business or d…

Started by gbee

3 Feb 29
Reply by gbee

Fridge freezer repair person needed

Hello, We have a freezer compartment not quite working properly, so we are just trying to someone to take a look. Any recommendations?  B…

Started by Ben

1 Feb 29
Reply by gbee

Any good reliable recommended Carpenter in Harringay area?

Need bedroom door replaced, can anyone suggest someone good and reliable? Thanks

Started by air

3 Feb 27
Reply by adamvietnam

Recommendation for LA Roofing

Wanted to share a quick recommendation for Lee Murphey from LA Roofing. We had a leak in one of the bedrooms and a couple of other issues.…

Started by Tim Gent

0 Feb 26

Tutor for KS3 support in maths and science

We are looking for a tutor to help our son with maths and science in KS3. He doesn't need anything very formal, he's looking for a bit of h…

Started by EllenH

5 Feb 26
Reply by Sydney

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service