Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gardener wanted - recommendations?

Its not execatly the right time of year for gardening but we thought we would get ahead of the game and find one ready for spring. So can a…

Started by Jeremy

4 Jan 29
Reply by ladders_lad

Cleaner recommendation

Hello - I would like to recommend my cleaner Viktoriia who is looking for additional work. Viktoriia is brilliant and extremely efficient -…

Started by Anne-Sophie K.

1 Jan 27
Reply by Deidre

Victorian Door Refurbishing

Hi, I'm hoping to get our Victorian door refurbished - new glass, new locks, etc - and wondered if anyone had any local recommendations.  T…

Started by Carly Sandland

2 Jan 26
Reply by Carly Sandland

New fence – recommendation for Gareth

Earlier this week, Gareth and his work colleague Jamie removed and disposed of my old rotting 35ft fence and decking, and replaced with new…

Started by arwin

10 Jan 23
Reply by Cheko

timber front door replacement

hi there, does anyone have any recommendations for joiners or carpentry companies who do timber front doors? We're looking to replace our…

Started by Deborah Rosenthal-Davies

2 Jan 18
Reply by Charlie

Dan James - repairs

Has anyone among the group of people effected by Dan James' demise been able to make arrangements for repairs to be made or is it a case of…

Started by Ozbawn

11 Jan 18
Reply by Greg

Interior / Exterior Decorator

Hi. I am a skilled, experienced, neat and tidy painter based in North London working on both commercial and residential properties. I under…

Started by Rob

0 Jan 17

Boiler pressure dropping regularly - looking for reliable/fair priced repairman

Hi there, I take the view that the lovely bunch of people that use this website are a better source of advice than a generic trader website…

Started by thedogspollocks

11 Jan 13
Reply by LeLo

Spanish classes

Hi  Does anyone know of any group or 1 to 1  Spanish classes in the area ? Thanks

Started by bamako

4 Jan 12
Reply by Geoff Vincent

Gutter clearer recommendation wanted

Can anyone recommend someone who can clean gutters. Have a leak but no long enough ladder to do it myself. thanks

Started by LondonN4

3 Jan 12
Reply by Bülent

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service