Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crowd fund compost!

When you pass Stroud Green Library  on Stapleton Hall Road, you see a well-kept  food growing space and there's more of it behind the Libra…

Started by Mary Hogan

7 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Caroline

Would you like to volunteer with primary school groups at your local nature reserve? TCV Railway Fields

Railway Fields is a small local nature reserve situated just off Green Lanes, opposite Harringay Green Lanes Station. It is a beautiful 1 h…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

CROUCH END FESTIVAL - GET INVOLVED

This year's festival is June 6th-15th. But it's not just about getting on stage and being creative or running workshops for kids.  We also…

Started by Chris J Arnold

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Rukhsana Adam

Marathon Fundraising Page for Leukaemia Cancer Society - It's Live!

Hi all. I'm celebrating my 65th birthday by running the London Marathon next month, and am supporting the Leukaemia Cancer Society, a Harin…

Started by David Schmitz

6 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by David Schmitz

Would you like to become a Level 1 tennis coach and help out at Fairland Park?

Are you interested in becoming a Level 1 tennis coach and volunteering on a Sunday morning at Fairland Park? The next course takes place on…

Started by Adam

0 Mar 23, 2014

Sponsored ride

I and my horse, Flamenco de Murcia, are doing a sponsored ride at RAF Halton on Sunday, 23rd March.  This regular event, which raises money…

Started by Lydia R

0 Feb 28, 2014

Charity Parachute Jump

Hello there, all Friends of HOL and Twitter. Thank you for taking the time to read this. As you can see from the title, I shall be jumping…

Started by Susan Ritchie

0 Feb 26, 2014

Charity Parachute Jump

Hello there, all Friends of HOL and Twitter. Thank you for taking the time to read this. As you can see from the title, I shall be jumping…

Started by Susan Ritchie

1 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Susan Ritchie

Volunteer with the TCV this March

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 24, 2014

Capital Clean-up Grant and Kit applications now open!

Now in its seventh year, the Mayor's Capital Clean-up campaign has already helped thousands of Londoners to get together and spruce up thei…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 17, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service