Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alexandra Park and Palace Charitable Trust are looking for 3 research volunteers to assist us with a Centenary project for 2014.

Alexandra Park and Palace Charitable Trust are looking for 3 research volunteers to assist us with a Centenary project for 2014. © IWM (A…

Started by Mel

0 Nov 14, 2013

Psychology Research: can you spare 5 minutes to fill in a questionnaire?

Hello I hope this is the right area for this kind of post -- please redirect me, if it isn't  As part of my postgraduate project, I'm resea…

Started by Jo

2 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Jo

Crop Drop looking for volunteers

Help make sustainable food a reality in Haringey! Crop Drop is a new organic veg-box scheme - we are in week 4 so we're super new! We are c…

Started by Rachel Dring

0 Nov 1, 2013

How do I get involved

Hi All Just looking for a bit of local knowledge. Now my little one has reached the grand old age of 20 months (hence my long absence from…

Started by Tammy Palmer

8 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Kate

Coffee morning in aid of World Sight Day

Hi all, Just a reminder that we're holding a coffee morning at the practice tomorrow (10 Oct) - 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.- in aid of this worthwhil…

Started by Parita Shah

0 Oct 9, 2013

I'm running for Mind in Haringey on Sunday 6 Oct!

A large group of about 30 runners are tackling the Royal Parks Half Marathon this Sunday 6 Oct to raise funds for Mind in Haringey.  Mind i…

Started by Eilidh

3 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Eilidh

Taking part in the OPAL Tree Health survey?

Our trees are under threat from the increasing number of pests and diseases attacking them. The government has already stepped up its activ…

Started by Liz

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Liz

Free Capital Clean Up kits still available

Lorna Groundwork London writes at Project Dirt   Litter picking equipment is FREE to any London community group for use in cleaning up thei…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 30, 2013

Do you shop online?

If you shop online, don't go direct to the retailer's website. Instead, go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and click through to your selected…

Started by tulips

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Angela

Haringey Citizen's Advice Bureau are looking for volunteers

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service