Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (611)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Videographer Wants to Shoot Free Promo for Local Health Charity

From a Twitter Conversation - Can you help? max_hellier: @harringayonline Ive shot a few promos for Greenpeace, but I'd like to film a fr…

Started by Hugh

0 May 19, 2013

Cyclists: come and help maintain the Lordship Loop track

The Trax club is asking for volunteers to muck in with some maintenance to its BMX track in the Lordship Rec this Saturday 11 May from 10 a…

Started by Paul W

0 May 9, 2013

Call for artists!

Dear local residents, Following our recent post inviting you to Poverty: Local and Global event at Muswell Hill Soup Kitchen on Tuesday 28…

Started by Katrina Gajewska

0 Apr 28, 2013

Help Park View's Rhythm Sticks Raise Money to Make an Album!

We are in the process of a very special and exciting project! Park View band Rhythm Sticks is raising money to fund an album of their very…

Started by Park View

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Police Officer in Giant Donkey Costume

Met Special Constable Van Gelder, who volunteers for police in Haringey, will be donning the enormous costume, weighing over two-and-a-ha…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Local cycles to Eurovision to raise money for Special Olympics

HoL member Mandy Norman is setting off to cycle to Eurovision to raise money for the Special Olympics. Mandy's passion for this cause com…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 15, 2013

Sponsored Walk in Aid of Headway

As we all shiver this weekend, I'm looking forward to taking part in a sponsored "walk" which members of my barristers' chambers will be do…

Started by David Schmitz

3 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by David Schmitz

Funding: Grants from Postcode Trust

Grants for Greater London due to open on October 7th Small Grants programme Funding is available for projects of up to 6 months in length r…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Donations needed for jumble sale this Saturday at North Harringay School

Let me know if you have any donations of clean clothes, toys, books and household goods for the North Harringay School PSA jumble sale this…

Started by Adam

2 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Adam

Festival Organiser roles up for grabs!

Have you ever been to a festival and wished you could have helped to plan it? Are there things you'd like to see at a local festival but ne…

Started by Vivien Macdona

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Vivien Macdona

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service