Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,868)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TV dumping soars with digital switchover

This month thousands of homeowners in the UK are dumping old TVs and switching to new sets as the digital switchover sweeps through the…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

16 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by andy

found kitten

Hello, I found a kitten wandering outside my front door in duckett road late last night. I took him in as he was crying like a baby and loo…

Started by anton in Pets (including lost/found)

16 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by tulips

Friday Night Lights - London Skolars V Whitehaven - Live Rugby League - 6.30 Tonight!

London Skolars annual Friday Night Lights event is just days away and this year’s main match is potentially one of the most important in th…

Started by ian hector in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Aug 24, 2012

Geranium Freak

If anyone spots some new red geraniums in their neighbour's garden or bin today can they let us know... Last night between 11pm and 6am a r…

Started by David Robson in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by byl999

Little Book of Big Scams

In this useful pdf the police are arming us with good information and a timely warning of some of the most common scams in the Big Smoke…

Started by Hugh in Crime, Scams and Policing

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Mapping London's (and Harringay's) Surnames

I just recently came across a nice little mapping exercise undertaken with the help of the University of London to map London's most com…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Laura

Looking for a local home removal company

We are in the process of buying a house in N8 and we are hoping to move (from Hackney) in a couple of weeks. Can anyone recommend a removal…

Started by KMcG in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by KMcG

Cute cat

Just sharing a pic of a cute cat. I saw him sitting in a plant pot this afternoon and he was so sweet. He didn't want to look into the came…

Started by Jessica in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Lydia R

is there a charity that can use routers and cables

i have several routers, lots of cables, lots of tv and computer connectors.  is there a charity out there that could use them?

Started by mrs finch in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by mrs finch

looking for cleaner.

Hi, I'm looking for a cleaner for 3 hours on a thursday afternoon. Does anyone know a good reliable person they would recommend? Many than…

Started by ale t in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

9 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by ale t

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service