Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alex's Discussions (25)

Discussions Started (12) Replies Latest Activity

Moving house - boxes required

Hi all, I'm moving house in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone had any boxes going spare? Thanks :)

Started by Alex in For Sale / Want to Buy

4 Jan 12, 2013

Moving house

We're moving house in a month's time and I was just wondering if anyone had the contact details of any good removers or van men who might b…

Started by Alex in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Single bed needed

Anyone selling a single bed or know anywhere locally that I could buy one cheaply? Thanks :)

1 Sep 21, 2012

Gardening tools

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone might have some gardening tools I might be able to borrow for a couple of hours this weekend? I'm…

Started by Alex in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by ant

Ramadan

Hello all, I live on Clyde Circus, near to the mosque on Clyde Road. Last year during Ramadan we found the noise of people arriving (and le…

Started by Alex in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Jul 6, 2012

Vets/spaying

Hello all, I need to get our cat spayed - does anyone have any recommendations for local vets? I did see the post about the Mayhew charity…

Started by Alex in Pets (including lost/found)

6 May 29, 2012
Reply by Tom Campbell

Mindless violence

I moved to the area in the June of last year with my boyfriend (we live on Clyde Circus) and since then have had no issues whatsoever, up u…

Started by Alex in Crime, Scams and Policing

9 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Claudia Clare

Learning French

I'd really love to start learning French and was wondering if anyone either knew of anyone in the area or of any courses that might be good…

10 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Yoga and/or pilates classes

Hello, Anyone know of any good yoga or pilates classes in the area? Preferably evening or weekend classes? Thanks :)

8 May 18, 2012

Cat sitter

Anyone know of a good cat sitter in the area?   I am going away for the weekend and need someone to come and feed and play with our kitten…

5 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Nigel Roberts

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service