Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Sarah's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (922) Replies Latest Activity

""Ancestral bonds" had me scratching my head. Maybe it's an old Tottenham/new Tottenh…"

Sarah replied on Friday to Tammy vs Lammy

20 on Friday
Reply by JJ B

"Yes I know someone near Mornington Crescent with the same problem."

Sarah replied Nov 1 to Virgin phone not working

4 Nov 1
Reply by Nicky

"I've added my name. I'm getting so sick of fly tipping. I live on a council estate a…"

Sarah replied Oct 25 to Council looking for more powers to stop fly tipping

4 Oct 26
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"I renewed mine a couple of years ago, got photo in a booth only to find it had to be…"

Sarah replied Oct 4 to Passport photos with a code... Any suggestions?

6 Oct 4
Reply by Sarah

"Could they be clearing out their cars? My flat overlooks a car park on an estate, a…"

Sarah replied Aug 16 to Haringey scores again ... bucking downward trend on London drug dealing

19 Aug 24
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"I've never tried it but apparently you can take any packaging from food you bought a…"

Sarah replied Aug 2 to Recycling guidance from Veolia

12 Aug 3
Reply by jeannie

"Not all tea bags contain plastic - shop wisely and you can get bags that can go in t…"

Sarah replied Aug 2 to Recycling guidance from Veolia

12 Aug 3
Reply by jeannie

"I don't flat share any more but my next door neighbour likes to vacuum before 6 am!"

Sarah replied Jun 28 to Which flat-rent in Turnpike Lane has these bizarre landlord rules?

21 Jun 28
Reply by Ian

"Haha I don't flush every time, it's a waste of water! But I live alone now."

Sarah replied Jun 28 to Which flat-rent in Turnpike Lane has these bizarre landlord rules?

21 Jun 28
Reply by Ian

"The main thing for me when I was flat sharing was "no smokers". I got two smokers wh…"

21 Jun 28
Reply by Ian

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service