Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

MD's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"Great, I'm pleased to hear he has been in the area! My point was that if you followe…"

MD replied on Friday to Where's Lammy?

31 20 hours ago
Reply by andy thomas

""I'm constantly surprised how Labour / Lammy take it for granted" That's pretty much…"

31 20 hours ago
Reply by andy thomas

"Nope. And he should. This is a particular area he promised in 2016 at a public meeti…"

31 20 hours ago
Reply by andy thomas

"My mistake, I did mean Hornsey and Wood Green. Blame pre-Xmas brain frazzle. Thanks…"

31 20 hours ago
Reply by andy thomas

"Thanks for chasing Zena, it's much appreciated. We're definitely experiencing an upt…"

MD replied Dec 2 to Who at the council should we report this too??? Parking restriction signs blacked out all along street

26 on Friday
Reply by EMC2

"I hope the wardens do report it. I was outside chatting to a neighbour this afternoo…"

MD replied Nov 23 to Who at the council should we report this too??? Parking restriction signs blacked out all along street

26 on Friday
Reply by EMC2

"We've woken up to the power being connected, so yes, jumping in the shower now! But…"

MD replied Nov 23 to Power cut last night around 2.15am?

8 Nov 23
Reply by MD

"Ugh. We already have a massive issue with people filling up the street with their ca…"

MD replied Nov 22 to Who at the council should we report this too??? Parking restriction signs blacked out all along street

26 on Friday
Reply by EMC2

"That's on the opposite side of the road to us. We are very jealous on our side that…"

MD replied Nov 22 to Who at the council should we report this too??? Parking restriction signs blacked out all along street

26 on Friday
Reply by EMC2

"Thank you Alan for forwarding this on, it's much appreciated! I did try Parking Serv…"

26 on Friday
Reply by EMC2

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service