Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dave W's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"I largely agree with this view - I can't see where it would go at Hornsey. But as a…"

Dave W replied Nov 6 to Public piano for Hornsey station

12 Nov 7
Reply by Antoinette

"Fair enough Peter - I hadn't seen that. That document is an interesting read. A good…"

Dave W replied Oct 31 to Visitors parking permits

14 Nov 1
Reply by PoppyRed

"Well, they obviously have the ability to do this using their online parking system -…"

Dave W replied Oct 30 to Visitors parking permits

14 Nov 1
Reply by PoppyRed

"I rode home tonight and Green Lanes was absolute chaos. Granted, it's not usually gr…"

Dave W replied Oct 29 to Fairfax Road gridlocked with idling vehicles

68 Nov 4
Reply by Giles

"I had a back and forth with their twitter team who said internal systems suggested i…"

Dave W replied Oct 24 to Fairfax Road gridlocked with idling vehicles

68 Nov 4
Reply by Giles

"Also a slightly older vehicle? Manufacturers apparently have got round it by putting…"

Dave W replied Oct 21 to Hornsey Park Road – Stolen catalytic converter, a heads-up and mechanic recommendations

9 Oct 21
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"It’d reflect the FA blazers in a VERY dim light if they kicked them out, in context…"

Dave W replied Oct 20 to FA Cup tie abandoned after reports of racial abuse at Haringey Borough v Yeovil

3 Oct 21
Reply by Osbawn

"I certainly relate to your view Kotkas. I just don't like the empty units. To confir…"

Dave W replied Oct 15 to Application for Cukur Restaurant at 5-6 Grand Parade Finally Submitted

8 on Sunday
Reply by Don

"I'm in two minds about this - I like that the council is clamping down and enforcing…"

Dave W replied Oct 15 to Application for Cukur Restaurant at 5-6 Grand Parade Finally Submitted

8 on Sunday
Reply by Don

"And not at all difficult to access from the western end of Harringay GL station plat…"

Dave W replied Oct 4 to Harringay Bridge Cleaned Up

10 Oct 4
Reply by Dave W

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service