Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gaby Fleming's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I’ve had success (after much stress and many rejections). Would you consider alterna…"

Gaby Fleming replied Jul 12, 2019 to Any tips for finding a flat as a dog owner?

6 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Gaby Fleming

"Okay we are interested! I’ll message you "

Gaby Fleming replied Jun 13, 2019 to looking for free or veeery cheap dining chairs

8 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Gaby Fleming

"Hi Tom, match schmatch I say. We are all about the diversity. What area is this in?"

Gaby Fleming replied Jun 12, 2019 to looking for free or veeery cheap dining chairs

8 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Gaby Fleming

"Hi Jenny, wow thanks for the generous offer. We just collected some chairs but we re…"

Gaby Fleming replied Jun 12, 2019 to looking for free or veeery cheap dining chairs

8 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Gaby Fleming

"Ah yes that would be great, perfect "

Gaby Fleming replied Jun 10, 2019 to looking for free or veeery cheap dining chairs

8 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Gaby Fleming

"Just remembered Balabam bar also"

Gaby Fleming replied Dec 21, 2018 to Dog friendly businesses? List of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and others that welcome well-behaved dogs on leads

21 Oct 21, 2023
Reply by JulieB

"We can add Brouhaha bar to the list. My social and date prospects are improving ;) "

Gaby Fleming replied Dec 19, 2018 to Dog friendly businesses? List of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and others that welcome well-behaved dogs on leads

21 Oct 21, 2023
Reply by JulieB

"These are great keep em coming! Anyone fancy getting together for a crawl?  Or I cou…"

Gaby Fleming replied Dec 18, 2018 to Dog friendly businesses? List of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and others that welcome well-behaved dogs on leads

21 Oct 21, 2023
Reply by JulieB

"Very annoying and irresponsible "

Gaby Fleming replied Dec 18, 2018 to Dog friendly businesses? List of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and others that welcome well-behaved dogs on leads

21 Oct 21, 2023
Reply by JulieB

"The vast majority of places don’t let dogs in. Modern pubs like my local make them s…"

Gaby Fleming replied Dec 18, 2018 to Dogs/Cats/Gerbils etc in eateries

27 Dec 22, 2018
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service