Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pamela Harling's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually it's a bit worse than flowers being flown to the UK from all over the world…"

Pamela Harling replied Nov 27, 2020 to Market Gardening Revival in Wood Green

5 Nov 27, 2020
Reply by Pamela Harling

"Oh dear, that sounds disappointing.  I have not looked at the site yet, but I was su…"

Pamela Harling replied Nov 13, 2020 to Haringey Climate Forum

5 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Pamela Harling

"It was not clear from the article how much PM2.5 is emitted from wood burners design…"

Pamela Harling replied Feb 28, 2020 to Wood burners: Most polluting fuels to be banned in the home

1 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Pamela Harling

"Dear Dan, I live in a carbon neutral house so have fully explored the insulation rou…"

Pamela Harling replied Jan 7, 2019 to “Wood burners are equivalent of driving 6 HGVs up and down your street”

33 Jan 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Just a quick comment - I am under the impression that quite a few people still burn…"

Pamela Harling replied Dec 23, 2018 to “Wood burners are equivalent of driving 6 HGVs up and down your street”

33 Jan 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"It is so uplifting to see a flowery front garden (and I put in a plea for a few nett…"

Pamela Harling replied Oct 13, 2018 to In praise of the untidy front garden...

6 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Pamela Harling

"People might like to know that Hackney Green Drinks are showing the Plastic Ocean fi…"

Pamela Harling replied Sep 28, 2018 to Plastic-free/sustainability group in Harringay

17 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Pamela Harling

"Dear Alice, apologies I have been away. How are things shaping up for a new plastic-…"

Pamela Harling replied Sep 24, 2018 to Plastic-free/sustainability group in Harringay

17 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Pamela Harling

"Dear Alice, the Muswell Hill Sustainability Group has been running a plastics campai…"

Pamela Harling replied Sep 7, 2018 to Plastic-free/sustainability group in Harringay

17 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Pamela Harling

"Yes it is very strange that shop owners seem convinced that people want to park righ…"

Pamela Harling replied Aug 25, 2018 to How to reduce atmospheric pollution in cities

10 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Pamela Harling

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service