Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Colinloves's Discussions (269)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"I could dig 20 holes in your garden and you wouldnt even see them.Its a shame I cant…"

Colinloves replied Jul 6 to Does Anyone Else Find Iron Smelting Slag in their Garden

35 Jul 6
Reply by Colinloves

"yeah.  I used it in my own back garden and fount this.https://finds.org.uk/database/…"

Colinloves replied Jul 6 to Does Anyone Else Find Iron Smelting Slag in their Garden

35 Jul 6
Reply by Colinloves

"Thats it.... Its old school hardcore.......best description, so far :) Hugh.  Do you…"

Colinloves replied Jul 3 to Does Anyone Else Find Iron Smelting Slag in their Garden

35 Jul 6
Reply by Colinloves

"Yup, I believe that to be true"

Colinloves replied Jul 3 to Does Anyone Else Find Iron Smelting Slag in their Garden

35 Jul 6
Reply by Colinloves

"I think you are right.  "

35 Jul 6
Reply by Colinloves

"That dont look like coal.  Thats iron.......weight will tell you for sure"

35 Jul 6
Reply by Colinloves

"There might not be physical evidence.  But normally big houses are build on the foun…"

Colinloves replied May 27 to Anglo-saxon map of london

9 May 27
Reply by Hugh

"So I guess the old Harringay house, was the site of the Saxon Manor house. Bruce Cas…"

Colinloves replied May 24 to Anglo-saxon map of london

9 May 27
Reply by Hugh

"PKK aint Terrorists.Ive known some members and that are good lefties.  Help anyone i…"

Colinloves replied Jan 11 to PKK Terrorist graffiti daubed all over Green Lanes

42 Jan 11
Reply by Keats Pereira

"most local shops do it  :(The ones that trigger me, is the single bottle of milk (wi…"

Colinloves replied Jan 5 to Aaaggghhhh so much plastic!

17 Jan 10
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service