Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Stokey Cats and Dogs's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Joane, do you have a contact number please? I know someone who would be able t…"

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied Aug 19 to Looking for a Rat sitter

10 Aug 19
Reply by Paradise for Animals

"I don't think it's missing Felix but the cat looks like he needs some help. Would yo…"

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied Aug 12 to Black cat missing?

5 Aug 16
Reply by tigha

"Could it be this cat? "

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied Aug 12 to Black cat missing?

5 Aug 16
Reply by tigha

"Hi, what a lovely cat! Is this cat visiting you often? Would you be able to take him…"

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied Jul 10 to Do you know this cat?

2 Jul 10
Reply by Lara papagno

"Someone from our FB group offered to help as they work at hights on harnessess and m…"

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied May 24 to Cat up tree behind Rakkas

14 May 24
Reply by Amy

"As I said earlier if the feeder makes problems please do let me know as CHAT will he…"

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied Apr 30 to Black and white cat with head wound Raleigh Rd

24 May 4
Reply by Justine

"@MD - I just spoke to CHAT and they agree the cat needs to come to them asap. If you…"

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied Apr 30 to Black and white cat with head wound Raleigh Rd

24 May 4
Reply by Justine

"I run a small rescue in North London and offered to take this cat into our care and…"

24 May 4
Reply by Justine

"Thank you for the update Jane! Well done! Is it possible for the feeder to contact C…"

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied Apr 29 to Black and white cat with head wound Raleigh Rd

24 May 4
Reply by Justine

"There is obviously no owner. If there was an owner the cat wouldn't be in such terri…"

Stokey Cats and Dogs replied Apr 29 to Black and white cat with head wound Raleigh Rd

24 May 4
Reply by Justine

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service