Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Steve Roberts's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jonathan. I think I've replied via a pm. I'm not the best with social media but i…"

Steve Roberts replied Mar 23, 2020 to Carpenter/handyman to fix the legs on a chest of drawers

3 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Steve Roberts

"Hi Claire. My name's Steve Roberts i'm a local window cleaner and I also do odd jobs…"

Steve Roberts replied Feb 8, 2019 to Kitchen blind...

3 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by Ruth

"Hi Franmouse. I'm still in the area..... Steve Roberts the chirpy chappy window clea…"

Steve Roberts replied Nov 2, 2018 to Window cleaner wanted

6 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by franmouse

"Hi Katie. My name's Steve Roberts and I do handyman/odd jobs work. My numbers 07946-…"

Steve Roberts replied Oct 12, 2018 to Looking for a mastic man/woman please

7 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

"Hi Marcus. My name's Steve Roberts and I'm a local window cleaner and I do handyman/…"

Steve Roberts replied Oct 10, 2018 to Handyman needed to remove built-in wardrobe & move electrical socket

4 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

"Thanks Hugh.... I'll send a reply..........crazy busy at the moment thanks to HOL. C…"

Steve Roberts replied Oct 10, 2018 to Handyman needed to remove built-in wardrobe & move electrical socket

4 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

"Hi Jacky. My name's Steve Roberts and I do handyman/odd jobs as part of my window cl…"

Steve Roberts replied Sep 24, 2018 to Lawnmower and/or strimmer - Free

8 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Steve Roberts

"Thanks for letting me know Elizabeth. Cheers Steve Roberts"

Steve Roberts replied Sep 11, 2018 to Lawnmower and/or strimmer - Free

8 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Steve Roberts

"Hi Elizabeth. I'm extremely interested in both .My name's Steve Roberts and my numbe…"

Steve Roberts replied Sep 7, 2018 to Lawnmower and/or strimmer - Free

8 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Steve Roberts

"Hi Geraldine. My name's Steve Roberts and I'm a local window cleaner and I also do h…"

Steve Roberts replied Aug 28, 2018 to Is anyone interested in some odd-job work e.g. sanding, painting, filling?

1 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Steve Roberts

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service