Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ceri's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks"

Ceri replied Dec 9, 2023 to Petition to save the field in Chestnuts Park. Will you sign before Monday?

3 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by JamesN

"Thank you Alison. Please do all share and sign the petition. And come along this Mon…"

Ceri replied Dec 9, 2023 to Invitation to to support Friends of Chestnuts Park’s current opposition the planning proposal for a flood alleviation project in the park.

5 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"https://publicregister.haringey.gov.uk/pr/s/planning-application/a0i8d000005U1n2AAC/…"

Ceri replied Sep 6, 2023 to Invitation to to support Friends of Chestnuts Park’s current opposition the planning proposal for a flood alleviation project in the park.

5 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"The deadline for responses to the planning application is end of today Wed 6th Sept"

Ceri replied Sep 6, 2023 to Invitation to to support Friends of Chestnuts Park’s current opposition the planning proposal for a flood alleviation project in the park.

5 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"It was withdrawn"

Ceri replied Aug 31, 2020 to Trees to be Cut Down in St Ann's Hospital

9 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"I was alarmed to see this. Last week on a walk round the site I saw that two trees t…"

Ceri replied Jun 1, 2020 to Trees to be Cut Down in St Ann's Hospital

9 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Apparently not. We lifted and filmed the water under that drain cover, and the misco…"

Ceri replied Jul 30, 2019 to The Sound of the Stonebridge Brook Still Flowing under Harringay?

20 Dec 27, 2022
Reply by cavendishmark

"Gosh, great sleuthing. Clearly that's going to be an interesting drain cover to rais…"

Ceri replied Jul 30, 2019 to The Sound of the Stonebridge Brook Still Flowing under Harringay?

20 Dec 27, 2022
Reply by cavendishmark

"Maddy - The map of London's lost rivers in that exhibition shows the Stonebridge Bro…"

20 Dec 27, 2022
Reply by cavendishmark

"Hi Tris, I'm no expert, but I think that because they only had one sample from Stone…"

20 Dec 27, 2022
Reply by cavendishmark

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service