Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

george smyth's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Janet. Best wishes to you and Harry.At college Paddy was a great man for field tr…"

george smyth replied Nov 3, 2017 to The Paddy Haddow thread

25 Jun 17, 2021
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

"Yes,its coming back now.I believe I ran into Glenn a couple of years ago,can't recal…"

george smyth replied May 6, 2016 to The Paddy Haddow thread

25 Jun 17, 2021

"The name is familiar. He wasn't in my year but the name seems to ring a bell.Was/is…"

george smyth replied May 6, 2016 to The Paddy Haddow thread

25 Jun 17, 2021

"I attended PE college with Paddy.He was a truly memorable character.And I am gratefu…"

george smyth replied Apr 29, 2016 to The Paddy Haddow thread

25 Jun 17, 2021

"A few years ago I met a former pupil of Fortismere.He admitted candidly that he had…"

george smyth replied Jul 21, 2014 to The Paddy Haddow thread

25 Jun 17, 2021

"I knew Paddy at college and we played football together later.He was a prominent mem…"

george smyth replied Jul 21, 2014 to The Paddy Haddow thread

25 Jun 17, 2021

"Yes,the garden furniture is currently tending towards the 'minimalist' but no doubt…"

george smyth replied May 24, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

"On a related matter,the 'Tophouse' was always known for the quality of its Guinness.…"

george smyth replied May 24, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

"Hello.I'm very encouraged by this.I hope to drop by soon - and it may well be very s…"

george smyth replied May 22, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service