Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

JulieB's Discussions (632)

Discussions Replied To (609) Replies Latest Activity

"Just spotted this link on Twitter: https://www.haringey.gov.uk/news-and-events/harin…"

JulieB replied 1 hour ago to Parking

14 1 hour ago
Reply by JulieB

"I'm sure I saw someone on here (HoL) saying parking restrictions would be enforced f…"

JulieB replied on Friday to Parking

14 1 hour ago
Reply by JulieB

"I agree with you, it was a nightmare for me and many others I know locally."

JulieB replied May 15 to Social Distancing - finding it hard around the park or on Green Lanes?

10 May 15
Reply by JulieB

"That is good news. Pre-covid days there were rarely any appointments available to bo…"

JulieB replied May 11 to Bridge House Medical Practice - Harringay Surgery - Not Answering Calls?

20 May 11
Reply by JulieB

"I don't think there is a way around this, you have to be the registered owner with t…"

JulieB replied May 11 to Resident parking permit for a car you don't own

15 May 15
Reply by Paul Soper

"I had to call this Dr twice last week, once for myself and once for my daughter, and…"

JulieB replied May 4 to Bridge House Medical Practice - Harringay Surgery - Not Answering Calls?

20 May 11
Reply by JulieB

"Great pictures thank you, lovely to see especially as I'm not allowed out of the hou…"

JulieB replied Apr 21 to Wildlife is Taking Back Green Lanes

25 May 1
Reply by Nigel Roberts

"Yes we used Lee as well a couple of months ago. He was great at replacing a broken r…"

JulieB replied Apr 20 to Great roofer - Lee at LA Roofing

10 May 20
Reply by AndrewL

"I emailed the parking department, not really expecting a reply in these crazy times…"

JulieB replied Apr 4 to Haringey Suspends Parking Restrictions for the Duration of the Crisis

26 Apr 4
Reply by JulieB

"I agree Peter, putting together the ‘support’ and ‘don’t know’ into a group big enou…"

JulieB replied Apr 2 to Coronavirus and Liveable Crouch End

3 Apr 2
Reply by JulieB

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service