Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

dubmill's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"We turned up last Sunday evening and were surprised to find it so packed out. Then w…"

dubmill replied Apr 1, 2023 to Tollgate pub closed

14 May 26, 2023
Reply by Ruth

"Yes. And not only that, it is perfectly correct English to say the car collided with…"

dubmill replied Jan 24, 2023 to Six pedestrians injured - near junction of Salisbury Road Sunday 22 January

19 Jan 29, 2023
Reply by Gordon Farcas

"Terrible news. I love the Toll Gate. Another Wetherspoon's I liked, the Skylark in C…"

dubmill replied Sep 29, 2022 to The Tollgate @ Turnpike Lane to be sold

10 Oct 4, 2022
Reply by AndrewAW1

"I received a large 4-page leaflet through the door yesterday publicising the new Ald…"

dubmill replied Oct 21, 2021 to Aldi relent and rebrand their Harringay store from 'Aldi Haringey' to 'Aldi Harringay'

27 Nov 17, 2021
Reply by LondonN4

"It is agricultural land, with crops still grown on it until very recently. There are…"

dubmill replied Aug 2, 2021 to Harringay's nearest green-belt land tipped as site for vast new Hollywood studio

19 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by matt

"It would appear that in this area the A10 was considered in the past to be the weste…"

dubmill replied Aug 2, 2021 to Harringay's nearest green-belt land tipped as site for vast new Hollywood studio

19 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by matt

"It might seem pedantic but I don't like the redefinition of this area as Park Plaza.…"

19 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by matt

"The so-called Park Plaza West is Theobalds Park Farm. I see on the map you included…"

19 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by matt

"In contrast to the other Enfield Council development proposals (e.g. for Vicarage Fa…"

dubmill replied Jul 13, 2021 to Spurs make bid to turn Whitewebbs golf course into Women and Girls’ Football Academy

1 Jul 13, 2021
Reply by dubmill

"It is true that in the past Crews Hill was the last station where you could use an O…"

dubmill replied Jul 13, 2021 to Walk across the M25 to a different century and King James's palace

11 Aug 2, 2021
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service