Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Linda Zubairi's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there I sent you a DM request, in case this is still available. thank you :-)"

Linda Zubairi replied Jul 2, 2021 to FREE Big bag of bubble wrap

1 Jul 2, 2021
Reply by Linda Zubairi

"Hi Jez, I’ll be in touch, thank you!"

Linda Zubairi replied Mar 9, 2018 to Experiences with buying freehold on the ladder?

4 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Linda Zubairi

"Hi Rob, amazing. I will message you. Linda"

Linda Zubairi replied Mar 6, 2018 to Experiences with buying freehold on the ladder?

4 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Linda Zubairi

"Hi AKD, of course! I'm not sure if you saw my response directly to your comment, but…"

Linda Zubairi replied Jun 3, 2017 to Blend now running the Coal House Cafe at Woodberry Wetlands

18 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Robin2

"Dear AKD, thanks for getting in touch and I'm very sorry to hear you had a negative…"

Linda Zubairi replied Jun 2, 2017 to Blend now running the Coal House Cafe at Woodberry Wetlands

18 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Robin2

"Hi there, Since there is so much interest I thought I'd give a bit more background.…"

Linda Zubairi replied Jun 2, 2017 to Blend now running the Coal House Cafe at Woodberry Wetlands

18 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Robin2

"Hi Michael, thanks for mentioning that! I just stumbled across your post. We were as…"

Linda Zubairi replied May 15, 2017 to Blend now running the Coal House Cafe at Woodberry Wetlands

18 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Robin2

"We start at 7pm, and we'll be dancing till late! See you Friday!"

Linda Zubairi replied Oct 4, 2016 to Disco night at blend - this Friday - free entry, great music!

2 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Linda Zubairi

"Hi Katie, we do these types of parties at blend, feel free to give me a call if you…"

Linda Zubairi replied Sep 29, 2015 to Function room/venue for a party

6 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by KatieH

"Hi Levi, With Easter approaching I'd suggest next week, Wednesday onwards. Just let…"

Linda Zubairi replied Apr 16, 2014 to Cafe blend - a brief reminiscence and a big announcement

13 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Penguin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service