Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

George's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The flats facing onto Colina Mews should get morning sun, and those on Colina Road w…"

George replied Sep 18 to Evergreen Appartments (Opp Beresford) Brochure Released

35 Sep 19
Reply by JJ B

"As someone who lives on Harringay Road, with a garden backing on to Colina Mews I’m…"

George replied Sep 18 to Evergreen Appartments (Opp Beresford) Brochure Released

35 Sep 19
Reply by JJ B

"This application in the window of the premises was shared and discussed on the forum…"

George replied Aug 19 to Shooting a Film at The Salisbury?

28 Aug 22
Reply by Michael Anderson

"From the notice it looks like the option available is to email licensing@haringey.go…"

George replied Jun 10 to The old post office and other empty retail places: what will happen next?

37 Jun 13
Reply by Pavlos

"“Adult gaming” under a Gambling Act application sounds like we can expect fruit mach…"

George replied Jun 7 to The old post office and other empty retail places: what will happen next?

37 Jun 13
Reply by Pavlos

"According to Google 519 Green Lanes is already a William Hill? Let’s hope it’s not a…"

George replied Jun 7 to The old post office and other empty retail places: what will happen next?

37 Jun 13
Reply by Pavlos

"Hah oh dear, plenty of coffee shops featured but somehow they’ve failed to feature a…"

George replied May 25 to Pictures of the Future of the Hawes & Curtis SIte

30 May 29

"Yeah I second this, it’s definitely one of the best shops in the neighbourhood with…"

George replied Apr 18 to Baldwins - retiring - but who's eating all the sausages?

31 May 29
Reply by Peter

"Hi Cathy, thanks for getting in touch, I'll contact you later today."

George replied Oct 24, 2019 to Metal curtain rail for Bay window - Free

3 Oct 24, 2019
Reply by Catherine Smith

"Thanks to all who replied to this, interesting to hear about the history of the plac…"

George replied Oct 20, 2019 to Trehantiri Greek & Arabic Music shop (previously at 365-367 Green Lanes)

8 Mar 13
Reply by Hels

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service