Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Antoinette's Discussions (2,291)

Discussions Replied To (2230) Replies Latest Activity

"I think plastic in the seas is a far greater problem than the carbon footprint of ma…"

Antoinette replied Nov 29 to How many "bags for life" do you have?

11 Nov 29
Reply by Oliver

"It's because she was running her phone/DVD player through the car 12v port.  If you…"

Antoinette replied Nov 20 to Drivers in Haringey to be Fined for Unneccessarily Idling Engine

25 Nov 23
Reply by Mimi

"This isn't Kensington, daaaahling, this is Tottenham....no guaranteed stupendous pro…"

Antoinette replied Nov 15 to Tottenham Hale Skyscraper now Planned at 32 Storeys

24 Nov 17
Reply by andy h

"That's your storey and you're sticking to it....."

Antoinette replied Nov 15 to Tottenham Hale Skyscraper now Planned at 32 Storeys

24 Nov 17
Reply by andy h

"I agree with all of that.  I wish I knew the answer, but condemning large scale proj…"

24 Nov 17
Reply by andy h

"There are a multiple reasons for the housing crisis, but I don't see how building mo…"

24 Nov 17
Reply by andy h

"It all has a knock on effect.  More property available to rent or buy, keeps prices…"

24 Nov 17
Reply by andy h

"More floors = more homes"

24 Nov 17
Reply by andy h

"Hi Anna, I'll give you a text as I may be able to help."

Antoinette replied Nov 13 to Cat sitter for young tabby wanted for 9 days

1 Nov 13
Reply by Antoinette

"I have friends in Lothair Road South...whenever I've visited it's always been quiet.…"

Antoinette replied Nov 11 to Crime Concerns from New Neighbour in Lothair Road South

7 Nov 11
Reply by Beth Clinton

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service