Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Amy Nicholls's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi H4K, Depending on the type of car you may be able to squeeze it in with the seats…"

Amy Nicholls replied Oct 6, 2017 to Beautiful old vintage sofa *£10* to a good home

2 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Amy Nicholls

"We found all sorts of incredible things too... wall paper (much like you describe ab…"

Amy Nicholls replied Aug 4, 2017 to Uncovered - Beautiful Water Birds Victorian Wallpaper

21 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Robin2

"Yay!! I am very happy to report that I have been to the show and it is funny, entert…"

Amy Nicholls replied Mar 4, 2017 to Local Artist Solo Theatre Show

1 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Amy Nicholls

"That's a great set of advice Gordon. Thanks for sharing!"

Amy Nicholls replied Aug 12, 2016 to Changing council and/or Veolia policy on contaminated recycling

21 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

"If residents recycle properly, this wouldn't happen! Blaming Veolia is addressing th…"

Amy Nicholls replied Aug 12, 2016 to Changing council and/or Veolia policy on contaminated recycling

21 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Linny P. Are your left over floor boards still available. We are interested and c…"

Amy Nicholls replied May 14, 2016 to Solid Oak Flooring - For sale

2 May 14, 2016
Reply by LinnyP

"We need some too, to protect a floor while we demolish a ceiling. Let me know if you…"

Amy Nicholls replied Mar 18, 2016 to WANTED: Old Carpet

2 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Anna P

"Sounds like lots of upgrading. Bless those people for working right the way through…"

Amy Nicholls replied Dec 18, 2015 to A Noisy Christmas from Network Rail

2 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Amy Nicholls

"So sorry Osbawn, it's already gone :( I hope you will find what you need somewhere e…"

Amy Nicholls replied Aug 3, 2014 to FREE book shelf, good quality wood, adjustable shelves

3 Aug 3, 2014

"Thanks pamish, I will look in to that option. Amy"

Amy Nicholls replied Jun 20, 2014 to FREE grey and white useful cupboard / wardrobe set - must go tonight (Friday) or tomorrow morning (Saturday)!

2 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Amy Nicholls

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service