Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (417) Replies Latest Activity

"Hugh - Thank you for the correction on car ownership on the ladder. I was making a j…"

Christopher Fowler replied on Friday to Show your Support for for a Low Traffic Neighbourhood for the Ladder

10 on Sunday
Reply by Andrew Mawby

"I am afraid that there will be no reduction of traffic and all that follows from it,…"

Christopher Fowler replied on Friday to Show your Support for for a Low Traffic Neighbourhood for the Ladder

10 on Sunday
Reply by Andrew Mawby

"Thank you for your generous comments. I am not sure that London demographics are goi…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 13 to Haringey - long-term residents - is Haringey getting nicer to live in or worse?

34 Jun 16
Reply by Alexi

"Further to my earlier comment: I agree with Tamara. The Borough of Haringey has been…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 13 to Haringey - long-term residents - is Haringey getting nicer to live in or worse?

34 Jun 16
Reply by Alexi

"I am not sure if I qualify as a "long term resident", but I have lived here, just of…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 5 to Haringey - long-term residents - is Haringey getting nicer to live in or worse?

34 Jun 16
Reply by Alexi

"OK. Your posting said "portable", so naturally I assumed you meant something that yo…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 15 to Portable audio cassette player needed to borrow or buy

10 May 16
Reply by Nick Beedham

"If you mean something like a Walkman, we have a couple of old ones, which are in goo…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 15 to Portable audio cassette player needed to borrow or buy

10 May 16
Reply by Nick Beedham

"Could you please post the height and width of this lamp, if it is still available? T…"

Christopher Fowler replied Mar 13 to Floor lamp for sale

1 Mar 13
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"If you are buying wood from Wood Green timber, they will cut for you sheet materials…"

Christopher Fowler replied Feb 28 to Wood cut to size

5 Feb 28
Reply by Maddy

"In defence of Bridge House, I can say that I've been a patient of the practice since…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jan 17 to Bridge House Medical Practice

23 Jan 20
Reply by KP

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service