Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alex B and Helen M's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Christo. Still available. I’m around today if you want to have a look"

Alex B and Helen M replied Mar 29, 2019 to Bosch dishwasher - very good condition, works really well - for sale £50

3 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Cris Cristo

"If there are any left on Sunday could I nab them?"

Alex B and Helen M replied Mar 14, 2019 to Packing boxes

6 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by James H.

"Sorry Imi - long gone. I thought I had deleted the post but it obviously didn’t work!"

Alex B and Helen M replied Oct 12, 2018 to FREE Samsung fridge freezer - collect from the ladder, today ideally!

2 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Alex B and Helen M

"Hi Dorina  It's Alex (your nextdoor neighbour!) I'm an advertising Art Director and…"

Alex B and Helen M replied Oct 4, 2018 to Product photography help

2 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Shar

"Thanks I'll give him a ring fingers crossed!"

Alex B and Helen M replied Apr 9, 2018 to SOS (save our stairs) Decorator / paint stripper needed!

3 Apr 9, 2018

"Hi Yasmin. Really sorry, someone has contacted me on Freecycle and can collect tomor…"

Alex B and Helen M replied Mar 17, 2018 to Sofa bed available for FREE - collect from Harringey Ladder this weekend

7 Mar 17, 2018

"If you can get a man with a van for Monday or Tuesday evening any time after 7pm tha…"

Alex B and Helen M replied Mar 17, 2018 to Sofa bed available for FREE - collect from Harringey Ladder this weekend

7 Mar 17, 2018

"Hi Yasmin. It took 3 removal people to get in up the stairs. But there would be 4 of…"

7 Mar 17, 2018

"Absolutely. You’ll need to bring an extra (reasonably strong) person to help get it…"

7 Mar 17, 2018

"Cabinet is still available if anyone is interested. Happy to sell for less to a good…"

Alex B and Helen M replied Mar 10, 2018 to Antique glass cabinet for sale on Fairfax Road

2 Mar 10, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service